Meet Our Team
- Dr. Lesley strongly believes that every visit to the dentist should be as fun and positive as possible. Her main goal is to promote healthy practices that will enable your child to enjoy oral health services and a beautiful smile for a lifetime!
- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Raised in South Tampa
- BA, Duke University: 2000 - summa cum laude
- DMD, University of Florida: 2006 - magna cum laude
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, University of Florida: 2008
- Former elementary school teacher (Independent Day School, Carrollwood)
Awards and Honors:
- James R. Roche Award of Excellence for achieving the highest score in the nation on the written section of the 2008 American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Examination
- Richard C. Pugh Achievement Award for scoring in the top 3% on the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Qualifying Exam
- Alpha Omega Award for achieving #1 rank in the dental school class
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- A. Lewis Leo Outstanding Student Award in recognition of leadership achievements, outstanding professionalism and ethical behavior as a student at the University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Dr. Carroll G. Bennett Award for Academic Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Oral Maxillofacial Pathology Dental Student Award for exemplary aptitude and achievement in oral and maxillofacial pathology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Tampa Bay Pediatric Dental Association
Anna-Kay grew up on the beautiful island of Jamaica. She is the product of the Jamaican educational system, where she completed a degree in Physical Education at G. C. Foster College. She contributed back to the educational system by teaching at the high school level for four years.
Anna-Kay’s love for children led her to venture into the field of pediatric dentistry. She currently holds a certificate in expanded functions dental assisting, which she completed at the Concorde Career Institute in Tampa, FL.
In her spare time, Anna-Kay enjoys playing volleyball, spending quality time at church, and hanging out with her husband, Michael.
Anna-Kay hopes to touch the hearts of children by bringing smiles to their faces.
Elizabeth was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. Growing up, she always knew she wanted to pursue a career working with children. She graduated from Plant High School in 2010 and attended H.C.C., where she earned her A.A. Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Elizabeth worked as a two year-old teacher for two years before deciding to enter into dentistry. She attended Concorde Career Institute and became an expanded functions dental assistant.
Elizabeth loves working with and taking care of children, and is so happy to be a part of Dr. Lesley's team.
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys babysitting, fishing, and bowling.
Molly spent her formative years in beautiful Guyana before emigrating to New York City. It was in NYC that Molly first found her love of dentistry and working with children. She is a certified expanded functions dental assistant and has been actively engaged in touching the lives and smiles of patients for the past 19 years. She feels fortunate to be a part of the great team at South Tampa Pediatric Dentistry.
In her free time, Molly enjoys spending time with her family, creating fun party favors, working in her little flower garden, and watching movies.
Holly was adopted from Russia when she was 1 year old and grew up in Des Moines, Iowa. During her senior year at Johnston High School, Holly achieved many first and second place awards in arc and oxy welding. Holly is currently enrolled at the Concorde Career Institute and looks forward to becoming a certified dental assistant.
Prior to joining our team, Holly held positions in pet and child care. She has a house full of all kinds of animals, including snakes, lizards, cats, and dogs. She has a lifelong passion for children and animals and has always tried to incorporate these passions in her work.
Mary was born and raised in Tampa. She attended Tampa Catholic High School and St. Petersburg College. She is married with two grown sons. While hers sons were growing up, she worked, but still found the time to be a tireless “soccer mom” for many of their teams in South Tampa.
Mary has been involved in many support groups, including co–founding the Military Ministry at Christ the King Church. In 2012, she was awarded “Caregiver of the Year ” from the Hope for the Warriors Foundation in Washington, D.C.
Mary's interests include gourmet cooking, gardening, traveling, and attending all of the Buccaneer home football games. She also enjoys swimming, playing golf, and jogging on beautiful Bayshore Boulevard.
Mary feels very proud to be a part of the great team at South Tampa Pediatric Dentistry.
Daraimy was born and raised in Cuba. She came to United States when she was 12 years old. She graduated from Thomas Jefferson High School and attended the Concorde Career Institute, where she graduated as a certified expanded functions dental assistant. Daraimy loves working with children, and she is very proud to be a part of the amazing team at South Tampa Pediatric Dentistry.
In her spare time, Daraimy enjoys taking her son to the park and spending quality time with him.